Oh my god, it's Monday!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Is hosted by The Book Date and is a great way to meet and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a way to organise yourself and at the same time it's also a great opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile!

I just started this blog, like just last weekend. In my quest to find book related content for this blog I happened upon memes. I love the idea behind them and they look like so much fun, so here I am.


Now the intro is out of the way, let's go to the book I'm currently reading. And that is....


I'm almost finished and it is a short read but I'm really enjoying this one. It's so quirky that I feel right at home.

After I've finished this one I'm planning to read these freebies that I got from Amazon.

   

What drew me to these books were the covers, in my opinion they really stand out. And then when I read the blurbs I was sold. 

Have you read any of these? If you did, what did you think of it or them?

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Those are nice covers. I haven't read any of those although Me Earl and the Dying Girl was made int a movie wasn't it? I've heard it's good. Welcome to It's Monday, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere! You might find it truly wonderful being a part of this community. Enjoy! Thanks for sharing, and your books look good.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.